Here comes the new responsive Preloader addon for WordPress. This plugin displays beautiful animations while your page is loading. Works well on computer and mobile devices including tablets. If you want us to add a feature, feel free to contact us.
Responsive Pre-loader Plugin - See Demo.
- Increase conversion rate by engaging users while they wait for your website loading.
- Lightweight. Loads quickly.
- Your website looks good even before loading.
How to use
- Install the extension and see. It works out of the box.
- Standard Version
- Price: Free
- CSS Based Animation
- Light weight
- One Animation
- Keeps your users engaged
- Customizable CSS and HTML files
- Pro Version
- £ 19
- All features of free version plus following
- More Animations
- Easy changing of Background Color
- Easy Foreground Color Change
- Possibility to add your logo
- Possible to load animations on every page
- New Bonus Animations
If you need any enhancements or a new feature, please email as us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be glad to add your requested new features.
Click any to see a live demo. If you see any problem in demo or in installation on your website, please contact us. We will be happy to help.
Newly Added - Bonus Animations (Pro Version Only)
In free version, there is only one animation, the first one above. In Pro version you get many beautiful animations. Background color and animation color can be set directly in plugin parameters in Pro version. In free version, you need to modify the CSS file to change colors on any other thing. Modifying CSS is also possible in Pro version. This can help if you want to make some heavy changes in style or animation.
IMPORTANT: In free version, you will see wordpress preloader animation on all visits to your website. If you want to see it only on first visit then you need to get the PRO Version.
First you need to name your logo file as logo.jpg and then upload it to
- Bonus Animations (Multi Curtain, Rainbow) are more advanced animations. Animation Color and Background Color settings are not applied to them. Their colours can be modified in their css stylesheet files directly. Logo file is also separate. For example, the new Multi Curtain theme's stylesheet is available in the file given below:
(You can change colors in this file)
and logo file is
(You need to replace this file with your own logo. Keep the filename, width and length same)
Rainbow Animation's css stylesheet is available in
- Background and logo are not applicable to 'Moving Line at top' animation.
- Tree animation has no place for a logo. However if you want to place a logo, you may modify it's css file: